1. What is a bibliography? What types of bibliographies are there? How would you use a bibliography?
2. What bibliography did you discover which you think will be most useful to you? Why?
3. What is a dictionary? What types of dictionaries are there? How would you use a dictionary?
4. What dictionary did you discover which you think will be most useful to you? Why?
5. Which unabridged dictionary do you prefer more, Webster's Third or Webster's Second? Or is there another? Why?
6. What are the seven levels of change?
7. What did Albert Einstein mean when he said that "the world we created today has problems which cannot be solved by thinking the way we thought when we created them"?
8. What is the most important level of change to you personally, at this point in your life? Which "speaks" to you, and why?
9. Why would we want to use the 7 Levels of Change? What can they do for people?
10. Turn in the class exercises from the Dictionary page. There are six (6) exercises. Please take the time to read the instructions and answer fully.