1. What is research? How do you do it?
2. What are the basic categories of resources which you would use for research?
3. Why do students have trouble with library assignments?
4. Have you tried using multiple browser windows? Using what browser? How did you like it? What do you think? Is it useful for you?
5. What's your favorite heading/link in the PAC Web INDEX?
6. What is your favorite search engine? Why? How many have you tried?
7. Give an example of a boolean search string you might use in a search engine.
8. Using ProQuest (call me or write me if you need to password), locate an article on multiple sclerosis. Give the MLA citation for it here.
9. Have you tried creating a Web page? How did it go? Did you have problems? Did you find answers? (this questions isn't "for credit")
10. What are the secrets to writing well? (Just tell me the basics--the KEY things to remember).
11. What is a synopsis?
12. What is an annotation?
13. What is topic for your term paper? For help see Writing. For the parameters of the paper, see Term Paper.