Chapter 10 Review Questions|
Philosophy 1301 w/ Colby Glass (look up week's date)
Here are the questions suggested:
- What is the deontological ethical theory?
- What is the teleological ethical theory?
- What is natural law theory?
- What is karma?
- What is existentialism?
- What is ethics?
- What is normative ethics?
- What is meta ethics?
- What is determinism?
- What is the categorical imperative? Whose idea was it?
Questions received from Anna, Helen, Sally
Colby would suggest these additions:
Suggestions for a big question:
- What is philosopher Judith Jarvis Thompson's stand on
the "right to life" issue?
- What is the interest view?
- What is the golden rule?
- What is the silver rule?
- What is atheistic existentialism?
- What is excusability?
- Carlos Santiago Nino believes that the most
significant benefit of a trial is what?